Catherine Lansfield Brushed Cotton Melrose tweed Duvet Set Plum
This cosy and comfortable brushed cotton bedlinen is the perfect addition to any bedroom. The heritage tweed check pattern adds a touch of sophistication and elegance to your bedding, while the deep purple and natural tones create a warm and inviting atmosphere. The fully reversible design means you can easily switch up your bedroom decor with a simple flip, with the textured and stripe reverse to adds a fun and playful element. Crafted with soft and cosy 100% brushed Cotton, this bedlinen promises to keep you warm and comfortable throughout the night.
- 100% Egyptian Cotton: Extra long fibres creating a smooth, long lasting finish.
- Breathable: Allowing air to move and moisture to evaporate.
- Elasticated Corners: Creating a secure hold around the corners of your mattress.
- Durability: Made to withstand regular use and washing.
- Extra Deep: A 34cm depth for thicker mattresses.
Single Duvet Set- 135x200cm + 1 50x75cm Pillowcase.
Double Duvet Set- 200x200cm + 2 50x75cm Pillowcases.
King Duvet Set- 220x230cm + 2 50x75cm Pillowcases.
Wash Before Use. Machine Wash at 40 Degrees. Air or Line Dry Only
Made to quality and human-ecological safety standards, in accordance with MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX®.
Better Cotton- By choosing our cotton product, you're supporting Catherine Lansfield's investment in Better Cotton's mission. Better Cotton is sourced via a chain of custody model called mass balance, this means that this product may not contain Better Cotton, however Better Cotton Farmers benefit from the demand for Better Cotton in equivalent volumes to those used